Cancelled: Division of Neurology: Neuromuscular Day
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will cancel the event until further notice
Division of Neurology: Neuromuscular Day!
Professor Nils Erik Gilhus, MD, PhD
Professor of Neurology, University of Bergen
Senior consultant at the Department of Neurology, Haukeland University Hospital
"Myasthenia Gravis Treatments: New Alternatives and Recommendations"
Program for the day:
- Dr. Hans Frykman (University of British Columbia) Laboratory tests in PNS—What to order and what does the result mean?
- Dr. Carolina Barnett-Tapia (University of Toronto, UHN) A North-American study of patient satisfaction and preferences in CIDP
- Dr. Aaron Izenberg (University of Toronto, SHC) Toronto Citywide Neuromuscular Fellowship
- Dr. Hans Katzberg (University of Toronto, UHN) Cramp-ology 2020: Measurement of Muscle Cramp Severity and Impact Across Disease States
- Dr. Mohammed Alharbi (UHN) Pregnancy outcomes in myasthenia gravis: UHN experience
- Dr. Aaron Izenberg (University of Toronto, SHC) A North American Survey on Pregnancy in Myasthenia Gravis
- Christopher Tran (University of Toronto) Performance of Different Criteria for Refractory Myasthenia Gravis
- Dr. Deepak Manon (University of Toronto, UHN) Patient acceptable states for a simple MG question
- Dr. Hernan Gonorazky (University of Toronto, HSC) A small window of opportunity for treating SMA?
- Dr. Charles Kassardjian (University of Toronto, SMH) Primum non nocere: Minimal or no treatment in anti-HMGCR antibody associated necrotizing autoimmune myopathy
- Dr. Dubravka Dodig (UHN) Myasthenia Gravis and Myositis Overlap Syndrome in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Dr. Monica Alcantara (UHN) Small fibre neuropathy in hereditary TTR amyloidosis: a prospective cohort study
- Trainee Sunnybrook HSC - Saccade abnormalities in ALS
This is a tentative program and is subject to change